On 1st September 2012, new regulations came into force regarding school information on school websites.
These are amendments to the School Information (England) Regulations 2008 and apply to maintained schools only. This legislation has been updated in September 2022.
For the full policy details we recommend you visit:
The information that schools must supply on their website is listed below. In order to ensure that Crakehall Church of England Primary School complies with these regulations, each aspect has been hyperlinked to the appropriate area of the website.
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements
- School Uniform
- Ofsted Report
- Exam and Assessment Results
- School performance tables on the DfE website.
- School opening hours
- School curriculum information for each year group by subject, including phonics/reading schemes
- Remote Education Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Pupil Premium allocation, use and impact on attainment.
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools
- Equality Objectives & Single Equality Scheme
- SEND Information
- School Complaints Procedure
- Governors' Information and Duties
- Financial Information
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- School’s Values and Ethos
- Requests for Paper Copies