On 1st September 2012, new regulations came into force regarding school information on school websites.
These are amendments to the School Information (England) Regulations 2008 and apply to maintained schools only. This legislation has been updated in September 2016.
For the full policy details we recommend you visit:
The information that schools must supply on their website is listed below. In order to ensure that Crakehall Church of England Primary School complies with these regulations, each aspect has been hyperlinked to the appropriate area of the website.
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted Report
- Exam and Assessment Results
- School performance tables on the DfE website.
- School curriculum information for each year group by subject, including phonics/reading schemes and key stage 4 courses/qualifications as appropriate
- Remote Education Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Pupil Premium allocation, use and impact on attainment.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Catch up premium
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools
- Equality Objectives
- SEND Information
- School Complaints Procedure
- Governors' Information and Duties
- Financial Information Crakehall Church of England Primary School - Schools Financial Benchmarking - GOV.UK
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- School’s Values and Ethos
- Requests for Paper Copies